R E U P L O A D
Tsedenia Gebremarkos is an Ethiopian artist. She has released songs about HIV/AIDS. She shared the prize for best East African female at the Kora Awards in 2004 for the song "Ewedhalehu", with Achien'g Abura (Kenya) for her song "Toto Wangu.
Tsedenia has recently worked with the Ethiopian dub band Dub Colossus. They released an EP, 'A Town Called Addis' in June 2008 through Real World Records and a full length LP album of the same name was released in August 2008 exclusively through the Bowers & Wilkins Music Club.
She also sang two songs on the album Punt (Made in Ethiopia) by Invisible System released on Harper Diabate Records and produced by Dub Colossus cousin Dan Harper.
01. Tsedenia - Eketelehalehu (4:03)
02. Tsedenia - Bisetegn (5:30)
03. Tsedenia - Neh Yeliginete (5:49)
04. Tsedenia - Atalay (6:26)
05. Tsedenia - Yiker Beyalehu (5:23)
06. Tsedenia - Mengedegna (5:18)
07. Tsedenia - Endanetezazeb (4:12)
08. Tsedenia - Ewedehalehu (5:44)
09. Tsedenia - Mirchye (4:52)
10. Tsedenia - Ewnatun Negeregn (5:29)
11. Tsedenia - Aleskorememem (6:04)